Your Accounts Voicemail puts you in control of setting up and accessing your messages from anywhere. Our standard voicemail features include personal recordings for BUSY and UNAVAILABLE, save, delete, forward and the ability to deliver via email and use SMS for notifications (charges apply).
- Log into your Account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select your Number.
- Select Inbound.
- Select Voicemail Services.
- Record or upload an Unavailable message, and do so for Busy Message (optional).
- Toggle PIN (optional).
- Enter "trusted callers" (optional).
Recording your VM
Click to Record: Click either the UNAVAILABLE or BUSY functions and enter your phone number. The nominated number on your Account will phone you back and prompt you to record your message. Once you have recorded your voicemail, follow the prompts to confirm the message or start afresh. You will need credit on your account to record your message.
Uploading your VM
For higher quality recordings for Voicemail UNAVAILABLE or BUSY, you can upload your MP3 recordings.
NOTE: We have a maximum file size of 400kb per VoiceMail. For larger voicemails we recommend dropping the the recording rate to 256kb (any reduction in quality will be indecipherable to the incoming callers).
VM Access and Delivery
- Accessing your Voicemail box: You can access your own inbox by dialing *55.
- Voicemail PIN number: To access to your voicemail from a phone not directly linked to your message box requires a PIN code (see Voicemail PIN number). To access that box enter *55 at any time during the message. You will be greeted by the message…… ”please enter your password followed by the # key”.
- Trusted Callers: Create a trusted caller number list to avoid the extra step of entering a Voicemail PIN code. To access that box enter *55 at any time during the message. Because your number is on the Trusted callers list you will not be challenged for a PIN code.
- "Voicemail Answers": Sets the seconds to wait before diverting to voicemail.
- Email: This setting enables you to enter the email address where you want your voicemail messages delivered.
- Voicemail Star Access: Dial your own number from any phone and wait for it to go to voicemail then press *55 and you will be prompted for your PIN code (this must already be setup) followed by # to access your mailbox messages as normal. You can also setup calling numbers as trusted callers to avoid having to enter a PIN number.
- From your Account: You can check your new voicemails by simply logging into your Account and clicking on the messages tab. (You cannot setup prompts etc. using the web interface however).
- From email: You can login to your Account and under voicemail settings setup an email address to forward all voicemail messages onto. For the technically minded Subscriber,s you can also connect to our IMAP server (imap.YourCloudPBX.com.au) and check your voicemail directly from your email client such as Outlook.
4 – Previous message.
5 – Repeat.
6 – Play next message.
7 – Delete.
8 – Forward.
9 – Save.
Global Access Number
Use the 61289608800 Global Access Number to retrieve the voicemail messages of any phone number on your account from any phone anywhere in the world. To access this feature configure the Voicemail PIN your voicemail and you’re good to go.
- Set a PIN against your Voicemail number.
- Dial 61289608800.
- Enter your number including country and area code (e.g. 612).
- PIN: Enter your VM PIN.